"Many thanks for your fabulous sense of humor and great business mind! Keep up the great work... You're the best!"
Dr. Moses Altsech of Executive Training & Consulting has been a successful university professor, business consultant, keynote speaker and trainer both in the U.S. and abroad: A speaker of tremendous energy, Dr. Altsech also possesses the credibility of more than two decades of academic and professional experience on a global level. His charismatic style, knowledge, and professionalism have inspired and trained audiences at seminars, conventions, and conferences everywhere! As a consultant, Dr. Altsech has helped companies, professional associations, and non-profit organizations engage in strategic planning, conduct cutting-edge customer satisfaction and employee engagement research, increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the strategic planning process, serve their clients better, cope with change, and aggressively explore new opportunities for growth! A closer look at his background, impressive client list, testimonials, and topics of expertise will clearly show you how Dr. Altsech can make your event more successful and your organization more competitive: For more information, call (608) 213-4110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- The Ten Commandments of Customer Satisfaction: How to Win and Keep a Customer!
- The Ten Commandments of Patient and Family Satisfaction: Providing Legendary Care!
- The Business of Caring: Helping Health Care Organizations and Non-Profits Thrive!
- 360-Degree Branding: How to Revamp, Measure, and Add Value to your Brand!
- The Ten Commandments of Guest Satisfaction: Crafting a Remarkable Hotel/Restaurant Experience!
- Customer Service Excellence: Reinventing World-Class Service!
- Forget Employee Retention: Beyond Merely Preserving Your Most Valuable Resource!
- Research for Decision Makers: How to Make Better Data-Driven Strategic Decisions!
- Finding a Mentor, Being a Mentor, and the Incredible Power of Relationships !
- The Art of Creative Thinking: Learning How to Be Extraordinary!
- The New Global Competitive Challenges: Being the Best in the 21st Century!
- The Strategic Planning Advantage: Making Your Organization's Vision Come Alive!
- Let's Cut the Chit-Chat: All Talk and No Action on Diversity!
- The Ten Commandments of Self Presentation: Image Management as the Cornerstone of Success!
- Marketing for Non-Profits: Friendraising, Fundraising, and Fulfilling Your Mission!
- The Online Generation: Reaching and Winning Over a New Kind of Customer!
- Living Alone: The Explosive Growth of Single Consumers in America!
- La Communidad Latina: Building Bridges to the Expanding Latino Market!
- The Business of Integrity: Resolving Ethical Dilemmas and Building Stronger Organizations!
- Persuasion Power: The Psychology of Influence and Winning People Over!
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Planning
- Business Consulting
- Brand Assessment
- Customer Service Excellence
- Lead Generation
- Feasibility Studies
- Competitive Assessment
- Compensation Plans
- Strategic Marketing Advice
- Executive Coaching
- Customer Satisfaction Research
- Employee Engagement Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Viral Marketing
- Secret Shopper Services
- Focus Groups
- In-depth Interviewing Techniques
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Hiring Advice
- Marketing Research Effectiveness Assessment
- New Product and Service Idea Generation
- New Product Concept Consumer Testing
- Consumer Trends
- Social Media Metrics
- Public Relations
- Employee Retention
- …and more!